We've made our uploading process as simple as we can but if you're having trouble getting your images from the upload page to your profile, we've written quick trouble-shooting guide to answer some of the more common problems.
I see a message telling me 'Not an accepted file type'
- All images must be .jpg in format.
I see a message telling me 'File size is too big' or 'Your pic must be 800px and above'
- All images must be wider than 800px and smaller than 30MB in size.
I've added my images, but I can't see anyway to upload them to my profile?
- Each image must have a title, caption, a minimum of 5 x tags, and a price. You'll see a blue line and some text above each image letting you know what information you still need to add.
- Once all the information has been added, the line will change to green and the text will let you know that the image is 'Finished.'
- When all images are showing as 'Finished' with a green line above each entry, you'll see a green button at the bottom of the page asking if you're 'authorised to upload these images?'. Click 'Yes, Upload them' and your images will be uploaded directly to your profile.
All my images say 'Finished' but they're not on my profile?
- Your images will only be uploaded to your profile once you've confirmed you're authorised to upload them. When all images are showing as 'Finished' with a green line above each entry, you'll see a green button at the bottom of the page asking if you're 'authorised to upload these images?'. Click 'Yes, Upload them' and your images will be uploaded directly to your profile.
The line above my image still says 'Processing'?
- Occasionally there will be an interruption somewhere in the many connections between your computer and Picfair's server. Unfortunately we can't control all of these connections so we'll sometimes lose the link between your image and our uploader.
In this situation, we recommend you remove the file, log out, and after a few minutes log in and try uploading again. We usually find this fixes the problem, but if you do see it happening more than once or experience long delays, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it ASAP.
Problem not covered here?
- If you can't find an answer to your problem here, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help.
When you contact us, the more info you can give us the better! Please give us a brief description of what's happening, when the problem is occurring, and what browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) you're using to access the site.