Picfair's Editorial Licence is a single-use licence that covers all personal & editorial (including business editorial) usage. This licence includes unlimited distributions, placement, full perpetuity (no time limits), and corresponding online & social media usage.
It has more restrictions than the Commerical and Advertising licence and is given to images that feature people or other protected logos or buildings for which the photographer doesn't have a release.
- Personal use
- Editorial: Print, online, broadcast
- In-house business editorial
- Corresponding online/offline content trails & social media
- Any placement
- Any size & DPI
- Unlimited Distribution
- No licence expiration
- Multiple-use: all Picfair licences are 'single-use' so can only be used for one story or campaign before they need to be licensed again
- Advertising & Merchandising
Photographers can always change which licence individual images are available under at any time. Please note that this is only a summary of our Advertising Licence - we recommend reviewing the full licence here.